Sunday, November 18, 2007

Comite Noviembre Artisan Fair & Exhibit

Thanks for a wonderful and successful show at the Comite Noviembre Artisan Fair & Exhibit. It was fun and exciting. Here are some of the photos to share the event.









Answering questions.



My art along with my 6 year old sons artwork: yellow vejigante box.




The setup.

Sery Colon


Look at those feet in action.












What should we buy?



We can't have a Puerto Rican Fair without some Pernir y Arroz con Gandules. It was on the money. Mmm! Sabroso.

4 comments:

El Viajero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Viajero said...

2008 is our year Bro!

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe
This is great how all of you get together with all of your talents. How did the show go. I should send you some of my pieces for your next show. Well I am so proud of all of you. I would love to have one of your pieces so let me know what you think I would like and I will purchase it. I bought a bag from Mia and I just love it. Besitos para Kat and Alex
Love you
Titi Cuca

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for more pieces my love.